Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Slideshow Songs Suggestions

TitleArtist
Perfect MomentMartine McCutcheon
Could This Be LoveVictoria Acosta
A Moment Like ThisKelly Clarkson
All My LifeAmerica
Beautiful in My EyesJoshua Kadison
Endless LoveLionel Richie & Diana Ross
For You I willMonica
Forever and AlwaysShania Twain
From This Moment Shania Twain
I Could Not Ask for More Edwin McCain
I Do Cherish You 98 Degrees
I'll Grow Old With YouAdam Sandler
It's your love Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
I Will Always Love You David hamilton
I Will be HereSteven Curtis Chapman
Spend My Life with You Eric Benet
Dreaming of You Selena
Eternal Flame Bangles
Truly, Madly, Deeply Savage garden
Promises don't come easy Caron nightingale
Now and Forever Rich max
Take a BowMadonna
Love Will Keep Us AliveThe Eagles
Learn how to create wedding slideshows >>

No comments:

Post a Comment